Monday, March 24

Oy Vei

I thought we had pretty much hit rock bottom when we saw this video, but after seeing these two today, I think that opinion may have been a little premature. In fact, it's starting to look pretty good. However, it does beg the question...what happens when people take their passion for a candidate, home camcorder, and unsurpassed creativity and decide to use it to help their candidate win the presidency? Well, I'll let you decide for yourselves, but I'm thinking maybe the candidates would rather try to win it on their own.


This video is a salute to Hillary as she's Making Our Dreams Come True:




But just when you thought McCain was going to be left out, along come the McCain girls to let us know It's Raining McCain.



I'm no expert, but I think that was a little pitchy.

5 comments:

Hands-Free Heart said...

The McCain video had me laughing the whole time!

Melissa said...

oH. mY. wORD!

That McCain video was horrible, yet I strangely couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. His head floating around before his body rained down was somewhat disturbing. But, again, I couldn't stop watching.

The Clinton video was boring, I didn't finish watching it.

Livin' Life said...

Both were so sad. I can't believe people have so much time on their hands they make this stuff up. Then again I have so much time on my hands to read blogs.:0

momteacherfriend said...

That was painful!

happyhome said...

I agree with momteacherfriend...painful. Yikes! I guess their intentions were good, but spare our ears and let the candidates ruin their own campaigns. Ha!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online